Thank you for expressing interest in the use of Mid-Cities Community Church’s facilities.
It is our desire at Mid-Cities to help make your event not only successful but also memorable! Our facilities are often used for both Church Sponsored Events and Private Party/Community Events.
Before our facilities can be reserved, the Wedding Application, must be filled out and returned. You can fill out the Wedding Application online and pay the deposit here.
This packet includes information regarding:
- Building Policies and Procedures
- Fees Associated with Usage
- An Event Planner Form to Specify Needs
- Facility Usage Application
For available church dates and to reserve our building, contact Liz Moroles at 432.563.9444 or email email@example.com.
Mid-Cities Marriage Ministry
Marriage is one of the most important life decisions you will make. Statistics show that unless you plan now to build a lasting marriage, you are more likely to divorce than stay married. A good marriage preparation class greatly increases your chance of having a great marriage. A good marriage preparation class will cost you time and money, but it’s priceless when seeking a lasting, fulfilled relationship. *It’s highly recommended that you complete this marriage prep program 6 months before your wedding.
Details about the class:
- This is going to be a fun class!
- Required for use of Mid-Cities facilities and/or pastors.
- Consists of 8 weekly classes.
- Each class is 90 minutes long.
- Cost is $120 per couple (includes all books & mentoring)
- Limited to 8 couples per semester.
Upcoming Marriage Preparation Class Dates
Winter 2017: January 15 - February 26