Videographer Internship Details
The Videographer participates in lming for the Media Department of Mid-Cities and participates in processes to ensure the mission of Mid-Cities Media is being accomplished.
Our mission is to excellently and effectively communicate vision, events, and life-change to the people of Mid-Cities and beyond. We strive to make sure that the print, video, web, and social media we produce is clear, consistent, compelling, timely, and authentic to who we are.
The Videographer is responsible for conceptualization and direction of video applications such as announcements, testimonials, community advertisements, online-tutorials, corporate identity, and church service collateral, from concept to completion.
- Create video for Mid-Cities Church.
- Film and direct church-wide videos (interviews, special events, etc.)
- Use Adobe Creative Cloud to create videos
- Create weekly videos for services (announcements, intros, etc.)
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, audio capture, and other various videography techniques when directing a project
- Attend department meetings
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Meet with communication director and ministry heads to collaborate on vision to be expressed via video
- Develop contacts with other videographers
Competencies Critical to this Position
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Highly Organized
*This description is not all inclusive, and other duties may be assigned as necessary.