Our Vision + Purpose
Hundreds of individuals at Mid-Cities have found Free Indeed to be a life-altering experience as they learn God’s heart for their healing and freedom, who they truly are in Christ, how to hear God, and how to walk in the authority of Jesus.
They also learn how to war against the enemy in spiritual realms and to claim the freedom and healing that was given on the Cross. Free Indeed is offered several times a year and usually can be attended on either Sunday mornings or Wednesday evenings.
Opportunities To Connect
Fall Free Indeed Classes
Free Indeed has become a foundational experience for believers at Mid-Cities. It is comprised of 8 weeks of teaching and small group discussion followed by a weekend designed to help you experience healing and freedom in Jesus.
We have a full class for the Spring Wednesday night class and have closed registration.
Please let us know if you would like to join our classes in the Fall.
Reserve a space in our Fall Wednesday night class.
Due to new scheduling Free Indeed will be offered on Wednesday nights beginning in the Fall. Class will begin October 18.
IN BORN TO BE FREE YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- God's promise of freedom and healing at the heart of the gospel.
- The power and authority given to every believer to overcome the assaults of the enemy.
- How to experience God in intimate converation where healing can be found.
- Solid, biblical understanding of the spiritual roots of pain, failure, and broken relationships.
- How to secure God's healing and freedom for a transformed life by partnering with God through agreement, prayer, and powerful declarations.